Wedding photography is an investment. I think the most important on the day. Photographs of most important moments, connection between people, atmosphere of the day. I will document all special expected and unexpected moments and in 10, 20, 50 years those photographs become reminder of those beautiful people, moments and love.
FULL-DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY INCLUDES:
- ONLINE PASSWORD-PROTECTED GALLERY FOR YOU AND YOUR GUESTS
- DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FOR YOUR EDITED WEDDING PHOTOS
- UNLIMITED PRINTING RIGHTS
- SLIDESHOW WITH MUSIC
ENGAGEMENT SHOOTS, POST-WEDDING/HONEYMOON SHOOTS AND PROPOSAL PHOTOGRAPHY.
- ONLINE PASSWORD-PROTECTED GALLERY
- DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FOR YOUR EDITED PHOTOS
- UNLIMITED PRINTING RIGHTS
- SLIDESHOW WITH MUSIC
- HARD , THICK PAGES
- LAY-FLAT BINDING ALLOWS SHOWING PHOTO UNINTERRUPTED OVER A DOUBLE-PAGE SPREAD.
- HAND-CREATED ON-SITE BY SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED CRAFTSMEN AND PRINTED USING THE LATEST, MOST SOPHISTICATED PRINTING TECHNOLOGY.
- CHOICE OF COVER MATERIALS.
- DELIVERY INCLUDED
• Can we meet or chat before the booking?
Yes, off course. If you would like to chat over the phone, meet me in person or even over Zoom or FaceTime, just get in touch!
• How do we book?
The process is super easy. If you’d like to book me to photograph your wedding then you can start by choosing your preferred package from my brochure. The next step is to sign the contract and pay your booking fee.
• How would you best describe your style?
It's really hard to describe my style as it is a mix of different photography styles: storytelling, emotive & unposed wedding photography. I believe that if you feel and like my photographs, you would love yours for your wedding day.
• How long have you been working as a photographer?
I have been shooting weddings since 2012 when I took photos of my friend’s wedding. I have now photographed more than 100 weddings. It's my passion and I love always giving 100 percent – I’ve never missed a wedding!
• Do you have back-up equipment?
Yes, I always have back-up camera, lenses, batteries and memory cards.
• Are you fully insured?
I have full, professional insurance to cover every aspect of my wedding photography services.
• Do you work with a second photographer?
Second photographers are ideal for weddings where there are more than 100 guests to ensure that you get enough photos of guests. It's also good to have 2nd photographer when your list of group photos is long.
A second photographer is essential if you’d like groom prep photos as well as bridal prep photos (if you’re both getting ready at different locations).
• Do you do group photographs?
Yes I do group photographs, however I am trying to keep this to minimum to make sure I capture more natural moments of the day.
• Do you do posed couple portraits and if so, when?
Yes, I love to do posed photos of bride and groom. I always try to do 2 slots: one just after the confetti shot or after group photos, with the second during golden hour.
• Will you be photographing our wedding?
Yes. I always photograph all of my own weddings.
• Does it matter if you haven’t worked at my venue before?
No. If I haven’t worked at a venue before I will visit the venue ahead of the wedding or before we are due to start photography to familiarise myself.
• Do you provide wedding albums?
Yes! I always recommend you print your photos, it's so important.
• Do you require a meal on the day?
Yes, please! It’s a long day also for me so please do order me a hot meal. I don't have any dietary requirements.
• Do your prices include VAT?
Yes, all wedding photography prices quoted are inclusive of 20% VAT.
• I am camera shy. Can you do good photographs of us?
Many of my previous couples were camera shy. Don't worry, I am sure that we will create the best photos of you!
• What happens if you are ill or can’t make it to our wedding?
It has never happened before, however any small health problems will not stop me for coming to your wedding and creating amazing photographs. I take COVID tests twice a week.
If under some unfortunate circumstance I cannot make it, don’t worry! I have photographer friends and I will provide a photographer to capture your wedding.
• What is your COVID policy? Can we reschedule a day in case of lockdown etc?
I will always reschedule your date for free, so you will not lose your deposit. I have done this throughout 2020 and 2021 and you can read this in some of my reviews.
• Do you travel?
Yes! I would love to to travel to any place in the world :-)
Travel is free within 2h drive from Woking. If your wedding is within driving distance in the UK I will charge a small fee just to cover the petrol costs. For Destination weddings I would require accommodation the day before and after your wedding.
• Do you offer videography?
No, I offer only photography, however I am happy to recommend a contact if you needed.
• When will the photos be ready?
Your photos will be ready in 5-8 weeks during the busy wedding season in summer. I always aim to try and deliver them sooner than this if possible. You will receive a sneak peek (around 10 photos) in around 48 hours after your wedding.